Sunday, October 7, 2012

Random...

So I created a new blog just to put my recipes on. I use pinterest to keep track of any recipes I discover online. I have an entire category dedicated to things I try and like. However, I also have a large library of cookbooks and I try lots of things out of those as well. I have been married almost 5 years and ever since I got into cooking (about a year into my marriage) my husband as been asking me to keep track of the good ones so I can repeat them. I never have done that much to his chagrin and now I kind of regret it. So I have finally decided to start keeping track and I started a blog just for that. It isn't fancy. I don't take pictures. I simply write out the recipe and it's source. The format is plain and I don't ever plan on making it into any sort of fancy cooking blog. I am not a great cook. I do it for my family and that is all.

However. I just have to say how random the internet is. I have only had 5 page views of that blog total. There are only 3 or 4 recipes on it. I just started it a month or so ago. And do you know where one of the page views was from? France. Wow. Random. That's all :)

2 comments:

April said...

It IS random!! In my first week I had like 5 views from Russia. What is up with those Russians?? I'm going to have to peek at your recipes :)

Michelle said...

Goody! I will follow that one, too! :) <3 u.