Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Prayer Request

Hello Blog Friends,

If you haven't already seen my post on facebook (yes, I went back for this very reason) and done so, please pray for my sister. She just had a baby today. The baby is doing great but my sister is not. She actually flatlined on the delivery table and had to be revived and put on a ventilator. She is severely hemorrhaging and they are struggling to get her stable. She had some very serious complications that I won't go into. Please pray for her recovery. Pray that she will be at peace and that her young family will be at peace as well. Thank you.

2 comments:

Kimcapps13 said...

Amanda, please know we are all praying for Elizabeth and your entire family. Keep us posted, and we will keep praying. We love you all. Kim

Kimcapps13 said...

Amanda, Please know we are all praying for Elizabeth and her family. We love you. Kim