Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Nursery


Austin's nursery is simple. The theme is comfort-- meaning I simply made it as comfortable as possible for myself and for him. It is nothing fancy. It is very eclectic. But it suits us perfectly. A huge thank you to my friend Emily. She is the one who created the name banner and the framed saying "I am a Child of God." (If you would like to, please click on the link to her adoption blog at the bottom of my page and add the link to your blog!!!) Another huge thank you to Andrea. She is the one who provided the crib skirt and bedding. My mom helped arrange everything. She also made the wall hanging over the crib. She is amazing. Did you know that Mini Coopers used to be called Austin Minis? Who knew?! (Mark, obviously. He chose the wall sign with the car on it :)


1 comment:

Emily said...

So sweet! I love it! :) It definitely looks comfy and cozy and just perfect.