Saturday, July 21, 2012

Austin's Rich Uncle(s)

Okay. So rich might not be the word for it. Maybe the post should have been titled "Austin's retired Uncle(s)." And technically it is his Great Uncle. For Austin's birth my Uncle David and his partner Paul sent us a gift card to Babies'r'Us. It was so nice and generous of them. I really do love my Uncle David and Paul. David is my dad's older brother. For his birthday Austin got the following toys from his Great Uncle David and Paul:

Safari Puzzle, Butterfly Puzzle/Stack Toy, O-Ball, O-Football, ABC links, Fisher Price Vehicle Links, Pacifier Clip, and a  Door Stopper.

Okay, so a couple of those aren't toys, but they will definitely be useful. Thanks Uncle Dave! Thanks Paul!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Such fun toys! I'm glad you could get so many. Austin will love them!