Friday, December 30, 2011

Insomnia

I just declined to participate in the sixth grade all county, so that makes me feel better.

I am so anxious about the after school glee club. I just don't know what to do. What I REALLY want to do is cancel it. Just like I did to the 8th grade trip. Which was the best decision I have made all year. But I feel so bad about disappointing those kids. They were so looking forward to it. I was too! But I really think what I need to do for my own sanity is cancel it. If I didn't have all-county to worry about I would go ahead with it. But I am about to the point where I am going to cancel it. Even two days a week is too much. Is it a bad time to decide this? So far from home? I am going to cancel it. The first week of school. I am just going to have Mr. Royster say "Due to unforseen circumstances Mrs. Bailey has to cancel Glee Club for the remainder of the school year." Those circumstances are severe anxiety and sleeplessness that accompany pregnancy. I just need to be at home so I can take care of myself, my baby, and my husband. There. I think I have decided. But just when I have decided I feel so bad about it! Ugh. It is a loose, loose situation.

No comments: