Tuesday, September 4, 2012

To Do...


Today was an absolute success. I decided that there were certain things that I wanted to do and I accomplished all of them. It felt really good to have a goal and a purpose today. So tomorrow I am going to set that same goal and purpose.

Today 5 was the magic number so I think that tomorrow I will try and make 5 the magic number.

Tomorrow I want to do the following 5 things:


  • Make my bed
  • Exercise
  • Make myself look lovely
  • Do two loads of laundry
  • Go grocery shopping
Those are my things for tomorrow. If I get more done, that is awesome, but for tomorrow I want it to be those. It feels good to write these things down and have an intention for the day. It helps my day to go more smoothly. I don't publish these posts. They are too personal right now. Maybe I will publish them later. 

No comments: