Friday, January 27, 2012

Moving Around

I just have to say how much I love to just sit in our small armchair in our living room with my feet propped up watching my son's movements across my stomach. He is big enough now that pretty much every movement is visible. He is also big enough that I can tell where he (in the middle, on the left, on the right, etc...) Sometimes right up at the top I can feel a little head or maybe a little bottom as this hard little knot while everything else around it is pretty soft. Sometimes when I do that he will move out of the way. He already has personality :)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Feeling/watching Josh move was one of my favorite parts of being pregnant, too. Although, I was convinced that he was going to be a crazy baby because he felt so active. He was always kicking and punching and squirming inside me, but after he came out he actually ended up being a super calm, quiet baby. He had a completely different personality than I guessed he would (not that I'm disappointed, I'm glad he's not as crazy as I thought he would be).

Jamie said...

So fun! When you go in for your next OB visit, ask your doctor to show you how to find his head, spine, and bum by touch--it is really cool to feel them!

Unknown said...

It's the coolest thing, isn't it? I can almost always find a hard little head, bum, or knee somewhere. And I completely agree- babies definitely have a personality even before they are born. So amazing.