Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ouch

I just had a medical procedure done to increase my chances of pregnancy. And it hurt really badly. And I was awake and crying the whole time. I am too tired to say much but if you read this please pray that this attempt or the next will be successful. I don't want to have to do this anymore. I can feel the faith of those who are already praying for me. It is amazing. I hope that everyone gets the chance to feel the faith of others in your behalf. I have felt it twice: once when my dad died and right now. It is like I do not have enough faith of my own but I can feel the faith of others and so it makes it ok that my faith is less than perfect. It is a wonderful feeling. But if you could keep praying I would really appreciate it.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Amanda, of course I will be praying for you. I really hope it works for you, if not this time then some day (soonish). Good luck with all the meds.

Joni said...

You've got my prayers as well, Amanda. Never, ever, EVER give up!