Sunday, September 18, 2011

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Weekend.... Mostly

Mark and I both agree that this weekend has been terrible, horrible, no good and very bad.... mostly. There have definitely been some bright spots. And that is mostly what I want to write about.

I don't want to focus on our failed date on Friday (because we were both so tired), or the fact that my chili didn't turn out today, or the fact that BYU was killed by Utah.

I want to focus on our fun grocery trip to Harris Teeter. And our fun (second) trip to Wal-Mart in our trial and error effort to get the right ink cartridge for our printer. And our wonderful lunches on both days. And the football games we watched at home on ABC. And the fact that House Hunters just posted some new videos online for us to watch. And the wonderful afternoon drive we had together.

Of course the brightest spot on my weekend is Mark. He is always the brightest spot. No matter how bad a weekend might turn out, as long as we are getting along and spending time together it is never a complete flop of a weekend.

So here is to not letting the (mostly) terrible weekend carry over into the week. Because even though the weekend was terrible, I have the best husband in the whole world to come home to every night. And that is just AWESOME :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Way to look on the bright spot! I hope this week is better than the weekend was! :)