Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Inspiration

Whenever I do not feel like doing my job I think of Mark. He always tells me how proud he is of me for being a teacher and he tells me he thinks I must be doing a wonderful job since most of my students really enjoy my class. He says he thinks he would enjoy my class. So whenever I do not feel like doing my job, I just imagine Mark sitting in my class watching me and I want to do a good job to impress him. I want him to think I am a good teacher. And I think it makes me a better teacher. Because even though he is not there I am trying to impress him. So he really is my inspiration. He helps me be a better person, even when he is not around. I sure love him.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome. We miss you guys. Sometimes there are just friends that you meet that you will always admire and wish that they would be your neighbors forever. That is what we think of both of you!

A. B. said...

You guys are awesome! We miss you too. How is it being all done with school and in a real job? I have a real job but Mark is still in school so it feels a lot the same :) And congratulations on your pregnancy! Good luck with everything! I'm sorry you were sick for a while and I hope you are feeling better!

Emily said...

Hey, that's a good idea. I should imagine Richard in my class and trying to impress him...I like that idea! Plus you probably act a lot happier too because of how happy Mark makes you! :)

I miss you!!

Unknown said...

Good husbands are the best motivators!! We are so lucky to have such great ones. I am so impressed with the lovely state of your love life. Let it shine, girl!