Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I Love My Life

I love my life.

I love my job. (Babysitter and piano teacher!)

I love my husband.

I love my son.

I love my extended family.

I love my friends.

I love going to the YMCA.

I love eating well.

I love my new little container garden.

I love being healthy. (I've lost 15 pounds!)

I love being Mormon.

I love God and Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost.

I love that I can read and that I enjoy reading.

I love cooking.

I love Pinterest.

I love watching my TV shows. (Star Trek!)

I love practicing the piano and perfecting a piece of music. (Chopin. My fave.)

I love going and getting ice cream cones with my husband and son.

I love going to the store as a family and getting some oreos just because.

I just love, love, love, love, love my life.

It doesn't get any better than this!

No comments: