Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Time Marches Ever On...

I miss my dad today. I just have some questions about life and certain situations and I wish with all my heart that my dad were here so I could get some advice.

I suppose if there is anything I have learned as an adult person it is that adults certainly don't know everything. But they do know a LOT. And I still think my dad would have all the answers if he were here. I just miss  him!

His birthday is on Friday. I wish I could be shopping on Amazon for some awesome gift to give him. I wish I could call him and sing him the birthday song in a very silly way. I just wish he were still around.

And I miss my sister too. I miss her funny sense of humor. I miss her matter-of-fact way of saying things but also being super loving and understanding at the same time. I just miss her.

I have to believe there is more to our existence than just this life. I have to believe that I will see them both again someday because thinking the opposite is just too hard.

No comments: