Friday, August 3, 2012

U.S.A!!!

Oh man. I love the olympics. My house is in shambles. My fridge is a disaster. I had cereal for dinner. I just can't pull myself away!

I am not a sports aficionado by any stretch of the imagination. I don't enjoy watching professional sports. I am not an athlete. I struggle with my weight and maintaining an exercise regimen. But I can't get enough of the olympics. I literally watch it all day and all night.

I feel so proud of my country. I feel so proud of the athletes who represent my country. I get so excited when they win. I just love it. It is a thrill every day that I get to enjoy from the couch :)

Go USA!

P.S. Today I saw two muslim women compete in the track and field races. I was inspired by them. They are true pioneers and I celebrate their spirit. Good luck to them!


No comments: