Sunday, July 24, 2011

That Feeling

Do you know one of the things I love best about my husband? Somehow he has managed to keep me so in love with him that I still get that feeling when I see him or a picture of him. You know. That feeling. The one where your heart jumps a little bit and you get butterflies in your stomach. I don't have that feeling every minute of every day. That is something I love too. The love I have with him is deep, peaceful, and abiding. But I love that I still get that excited, butterfly feeling when I see him or a picture of him sometimes. He is both the man I met and fell in love with while also being so much more. I love him more than I can say. I am so grateful that he chose me to be his wife.

1 comment:

Emily said...

this is so cute! You two are perfect together! :)