Thursday, August 12, 2010

Going Private

Hello dear family and friends!

Well I have started school. No students yet but lots and lots of meetings and training. After some consideration I have decided to make my blog private. I am going to be teaching middle school and while I do not mind sharing my personal thoughts and feelings about life with strangers, I do mind sharing my personal thoughts and feelings about life with my students. They just do not need to know too much about my personal life. So. I am going to go ahead and make my blog private. It will happen in two weeks. If you would like to continue reading my blog please leave me your e-mail address in a comment. I have made it so only I'll see the comments. I look forward to getting your message!

11 comments:

Chapples said...

Thanks for the invite. I didn't even know you had a blog! Looking forward to reading it!

Jen said...

Hey Amanda! If it's all right with you, I'd like to be invited to keep reading.

jenscho@gmail.com

apriloberry28 said...

Hello dearest girl! I'd love to follow your blog, even once you go "private". My email address is apriloberry@gmail.com.

Much love,
April O'Berry Murray

Susan said...

Hey Amanda! I hope school starts well and that you are settling into your new home. Miss you!

Susan
susan.rasmussen7@gmail.com

Suzy said...

I would love to continue reading your blog Amanda - you're simply too amazing and patient not to! :)

Suzy Park
suzyrqt@gmail.com

Holland Hettinger said...

Hi Amanda! I'd love to continue reading your blog after it goes private. hollandhettinger@gmail.com
<3

Lillian said...

I want to keep on reading your blog!!! My e-mail address is lillianchai05@gmail.com

Elisabeth said...

Hi Amanda!

I would like to keep reading your blog. My e-mail address is elisabethslarsen@gmail.com. Good luck with your new job!

Tori Perez said...

smileiwhpd@gmail.com

I love reading your blog! Even though technically, I am/was a student. But hey, I'm in college now! :P

State of Bliss said...

mbbliss08@gmail.com

Mara Bliss

Michelle said...

Okay! I hope I remember to keep coming here!
If it's private, could you please turn off the word verification and comment moderation?
Me no like word verification. But me love you. :)