Friday, May 3, 2013

New Games!

Austin has a new game! It is a version of peek-a-boo where he is totally in charge. Lately he has taken to crawling behind the couch and then popping his head out, looking at me, and laughing uncontrollably. If I happen to be looking away he'll just stare at me until I look in his direction at which point he will again start to laugh and duck behind the couch again. It is SO cute. He has also taken to raising his arms up to be tickled under the armpits. So I reach in to tickle him and he laughs like crazy and puts his arms down and then raises them up again expectantly. What a cute kid. How in the world did I get so lucky?

He's also cruising like a boss. He just won't walk though. We have tried to encourage him to use his walker or to walk holding our hands but as soon as we raise him up he starts to fuss and becomes jello and puts his little bum on the ground. So funny. I'm sure I'll miss it when he finally gets the hang of his legs :)

No comments: