Monday, February 27, 2012

Celebrating

I am officially 33 weeks along and now into my 34th week.  He moves around so much! It is the most awesome feeling. It is way more awesome than I thought it would be. It just brings me peace to know that he is growing and becoming stronger. Time is going by so quickly! I have loved (almost) every minute of it. I will admit that the larger I grow the more I realize that in 7 weeks I am going to be ready to have my body to myself again. The little discomforts have been totally 100% worth it. And I really think that I will miss it because I do not know when (or even if) I will get this opportunity ever again. That being said, it is not always comfortable and awesome feeling. So here is to 7 more weeks of feeling great and enjoying this special, precious time with me son. And here is to enjoying having my own self to myself again in 7ish weeks.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You look great! Enjoy every minute! :)

Becky said...

I'm so glad that you are perfectly enjoying your time now and looking forward to your time with your baby in your arms. Pregnancy is so special, then life gets even more awesome when your son is born. I can't wait for you!!!