Saturday, February 11, 2012

9 Weeks!

Holy Cow! Where has the time gone? I have only nine more precious weeks of being pregnant. I know that it sounds crazy to say that but I have enjoyed just about every minute of this pregnancy. Little Austin just keeps growing and moving and kicking more each day and it is so precious to me. I do not know when I will have the blessing of pregnancy again and I am enjoying every moment. I am so excited for the day he will arrive, but until then I am enjoying the special time being so close to him. It feels like just yesterday I was willing the days to go faster because I wanted so badly to be out of the dangerous first trimester. And now here I am in the glorious third. I am so thankful for my son and all the happiness he has already brought to me and his dad!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yay for baby boy Bailey!

Katie Houston said...

Amanda, will you email me your mailing address? I have a little present I want to send for your sweet baby boy. My email address is ktkarrots@gmail.com. Or text it to me at (805) 455-4894.

Jessica said...

I'm really glad that you've enjoyed it all! I know you're going to enjoy it even more when he gets here! You're going to be such a good mommy!