Monday, October 17, 2011

Another bad day

I seem to be having a lot of these lately. I think maybe it is because I am just emotional and I overreact to everything it seems. Okay not everything. And really I only had altercations with 2 students today at the same time in the same class. And then I was stupid and posted on facebook about it. But it was completely anonymous. I mean no one could know who it was.  But still. Then another teacher said I shouldn't do that and that just pushed me over the edge today and I tried to stop it but tears just started streaming down my face. I don't think that has ever really happened before. Where I just start crying and I am unable to prevent it or stop it. I thought I was keeping it under control and then a big tear rolled down my cheek and now I can't stop. I was in a terrible mood all day today and I just kept making all sorts of rookie mistakes and feeling like an idiot.  I just feel upset and sad about the way today happened. I can't believe I actually took it all home with me. I haven't done that in ages.

No comments: