Monday, February 15, 2016

Infertility Round 2

I am back in the throes of infertility treatment. I truly forgot how awful it was. It's a good thing I forgot how awful it was or I can tell you now that I would NEVER have done it again. All the meds. All the expense. It feels like a $2000 gamble every time I try to get pregnant. It is so discouraging when it doesn't work out. The medications make me feel irritable and tired and the two week waiting period is just as miserable as it ever was.

We just failed our second round. I am feeling so discouraged. I just want to give up and say to hell with it all while I try to be the best mom I can be to the blessings I already have. And maybe I will do that. But the day you take a failed pregnancy test is probably not the best day to make any decisions about future fertility treatments...


No comments: