Friday, April 6, 2012

Link Up!

I know it is vain to assume that people actually read this blog but I think there are a few who read it every now and then. To those who may read it I have this AWESOME friend and her husband, Emily and Richard, who are trying to build their family through adoption. I have a link to their blog on the left side of my blog.

If you wouldn't mind taking a look and then maybe putting a link from your blog to their blog too that would be wonderful. I know you don't know them, but if the people who know you could visit their blog via your blog and so on more and more people would be able to see their blog.

Adoption is about word of mouth so if you could help spread the word by just posting this little link on your blog that this AWESOME couple is looking to adopt that would be wonderful.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I put their button on my food blog, which gets hits from people all over the world (mostly the US), so hopefully it will help!