Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Staring at the Screen

I have been sitting in my living room for the last 15 minutes or so just staring at the screen of my computer and every now and then switching to a different web page. I am looking but not seeing or understanding much of anything. Such a waste of time. I am completely zoned out. My mind feels fried. I cannot focus on anything. I think it is time to put the computer away, and go to bed. Some days at work just do that to me. I get home and I can focus on nothing and accomplish nothing because my mind is numb from the day's stress and work. Thank goodness these days do not come often. Often enough to be annoying, but not so often that my whole life is disrupted. Logging off now...

1 comment:

Sam and Kat said...

I'm sorry to say that it doesn't get any better with pregnancy. haha! I really think those babies steal half our brain, lol.. how are you feeling lately?? I think we need some sort of pregnancy update. I'm so darn excited for you! :) Hope you are doing well...