Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Break! (Or two, or three!)

Finally, the first long stretch of the school year is over! The kids are at each other's throats and the teachers are exhausted. I am so glad that the breaks have finally arrived!

Next week we have an early release day AND a day off. In one week! Hooray!

Then it is only one full week before Thanksgiving break! BIG Hooray!

Then it is only 3 1/2 weeks until Christmas break! GIANT HOORAY!

I am so looking forward to holidays. My mom is coming for Thanksgiving which we will also share with some of our favorite friends here in Winston, the Condons. AND we are going to Arizona for Christmas this year. I am so excited.

There is another very long stretch of school with no breaks after that (January until the first week of April...), which is exhausting too. Technically there are some teacher workdays built in but they are always turned into student days because of weather.

BUT I am really excited for the relatively restful months of November and December! And the awesome time of year where I get to think all about what I am most Thankful for and the birth of my Savior, Jesus Christ.

HOORAY!

1 comment:

Emily said...

YAY for breaks! Enjoy! :) Miss you!