Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Time Flies

Where in the world has the time gone?! So much for my goal of blogging more regularly this year! I'll just do quick updates on everyone.

Mark is keeping busy at work. Very busy. He is on his third in-patient medicine rotation. Those keep him hopping. We don't see him as much as we would like but the time we do spend together is awesome. He just rocked his Olympic Triathlon last week.

Austin is becoming more conversational every single day. It is an absolute joy talking to him. He is just so fun and says the darndest things. We were listening to Pandora Radio the other day and a Mary Poppins song came on. In the middle of the song she sings really high. In the song she just keeps going but in the movie she pauses and says "Cheeky!" So in the middle of the song Austin says, "Cheeky!" where Mary says it in the movie. It was SO cute. He loves to rock out to music, fix things with his tools, play with cars, watch Daniel Tiger, and ride his bike.

Sean is also becoming more wordy. He gets more words every week it seems. He says please, thank you, mama, dada, Austin, no (his personal favorite), yes, up, down, hug, bye-bye, hi, block, book, kiss, milk... I'm sure I'm forgetting some. He loves to walk up to Mark when he gets home from work and say, "DA!" and give him a hug. It is darling. He loves to follow his brother around. He loves to play with cars and watch movies. He loves to walk and run.

I am doing great, too. I also finished a triathlon last week. I did the sprint course. It was a blast doing it with Mark. I love being a mom. I am feeling sad that Austin will be going to school in just two short years. I'm anxious about what I'll do when I'm not a SAHM anymore. But until that day I am going to enjoy as many moments as I can. I just cut 11 inches of hair off. I'm still participating in Las Vegas Master Singers- a local choir. I'm taking care of business at home. There is sure a lot of it and it all takes longer with kids. I've made some fantastic friends in Las Vegas. I'm SO sad I'll be leaving them :( I hate moving. And that is about it!




No comments: