Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Quit

I just feel like saying "I Quit!" today. Nothing is working out. I hate spending hours on my work. It is never ending. I have to have my music ordered by Friday. I was all ready to go and I just lost my entire order online. I am so frustrated I am physically ill. The doctor's office I was trying to meet with canceled on me twice. TWICE. I missed an entire day of work for them and they called me 30 minutes before my appointment and canceled. I am not going there again. AHHHHHHH! I am just so angry and frustrated. Why can't my body just work right? Why can't I plan my family like the other 85% of the population? Why does my 13 year old student have a baby of her own and I can't?  Why do my 8th grade students have to be so frustrating on a daily basis? I am at wits end with one of my classes. I just do not know what to do with them. I do not like them so I have no motivation to try and make their class fun and exciting. I just wish they would leave. I wish I had no students in that class. I wish I was part time and did not have that class at all! It is like they only respond to me when I am angry with them. I think it is probably (and sadly) because that is all they are used to responding to. Some days I even feel like I hate them. Did I pick the right job? I can always tell if it is has been a good day or a bad day if at the end of it I want to be a teacher forever or I want to have a baby tomorrow and never see Reidsville again.

No comments: