Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Every Day

Since Austin has been born my husband has made me feel like it is Mother's Day every day. I can just add his awesome qualities as a father to the already incredibly long list of things that make me so in love with him and confirm to me that I absolutely picked the right man to spend my life with.

I just want to share that last weekend Mark took Austin TWO nights in a row all night long so I could get a full night of rest. I felt like a new person. Mark also takes Austin every night from 9 until midnight so I can get three hours of uninterrupted sleep since Austin doesn't sleep for more than 2 hours at the most.

With a husband who cares so deeply for my well-being as a wife and mother I feel like every day is Mother's Day for me.

3 comments:

Hilary and Eric said...

What great teamwork! That seems like the perfect way to keep Mom and Dad both involved, as well as sane.

Melissa S. said...

Sleep is the best gift ever at the the point you're at. It helps your body/mind heal as well. It's amazing how much a full night's rest will give you. Mark's the man.

Michelle said...

Wow, that is tough. I hope things are much better now on the sleep front. Austin sounds like Rosemary. Those first two months were SO HARD. I get depressed really fast when I don't get my sleep, and then I was even more sad because I wasn't being able to enjoy that precious time! I am so glad that Mark was able to give you some great support and help. Way to go, little bro! :)